Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What do you mean you're going on another two week break!?

I'm a football fanatic, absolutely love the sport. However, from the day after the Super Bowl until Opening Weekend...I'm lost. The draft is a poor excuse. It doesn't really get me through where I want to be.

Generally, I love TV as well. However, with ABC/FOX/NBC pulling this break crap, I need something else to entertain me. You just came back from a month break and you're going on another two week break!? It's madness!

Baseball is picking up and I'm getting back into it, but I'm not sure how long that interest will last. Most likely until football season....

Fortunately, I happened to marry a movie/tv/entertainment freak. Don't ever ever ever play Scene It! with him. It's awful. He's scene it, read about it, or owns it. As he expands my sheltered movie knowledge, I thought I would be incredibly trite and write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment